Taking time off to be with your family and still staying on the ball professionally. At KALLFASS, mothers and fathers can, in agreement with management, take part-time parental leave for this purpose. The extent and duration of this part-time leave can be determined individually. The legislator has provided for a total duration of 36 months for this purpose. Of these, at least 12 months must be before the child’s third birthday.
- The employment relationship has existed longer than six months without interruptions.
- The weekly number of working hours is between 15 and 32.
- The employment position must be suitable for part-time work.
- Written notification of the beginning and end of part-time employment.
- Observance of the notification period of 7 weeks (if the child is younger than 3) or 13 weeks (if the child is between 3 and 8 years of age).
There is still an entitlement to a parental allowance, but remuneration for the part-time work is taken into account and credited!